Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 11 October 2013

Wine label designs for Bottle Bazaar

Being a wine lover (!) I had the opportunity for the best job ever recently when Bottle Bazaar asked me to create some designs for various occasions to be used on bespoke wine labels! 

The idea is you can pick your wine and design (or get an illustrator, like me to create a bespoke design, to be launched soon), and can add your own message/name on the bottle too. Makes a great gift! 

Some of the designs I created for them:







My beautiful stag design on the bottle itself:


This is a truly happen moment for me! Wine and illustration combined . . . 

I have a few more designs up my sleeve, you can check out more designs on their facebook page (website is still being worked on), and i'll let you know when you can start ordering!

No comments:

Post a Comment