Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 18 January 2013

Fitness4Mums

My first post for 2013 - Happy New Year!
Im pleased to share with you some of the work that has kept me very busy for the past few months, ive been working with Fitness4Mums, who run exercise classes aimed at pregnant and postnatal woman, creating all their material to be used for their sessions!

This involved several booklets, including one of exercising in each three trimesters, booklets for their instructors, as well as promo material such as flyers, posters, price plans and business cards!

Here are some of the covers, inside pages and material, all design including the illustrations were created by me:















These are available from gyms such as Virgin Active, as well as at every Fitness4mum class.
More can be seen on my website, and you can check out Fitness4Mum HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment