Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

The Incredible Chapore!

Written by the mysterious Monsieur Odyssey, IllustrateIt have launched a competition to design the front cover for his story 'The Incredible Chapore', with the winning entry getting the chance to illustrate the entire book! 

Its a lovely story with a twist, a good read for youngsters, so naturally I had to enter and have designed my vision for the cover.


The first round is decided on votes, so Im asking all you lovely readers to head over and please vote for my cover!! Its such a great story, I would love to illustrate it!

My entry is here.
You can also check out the other entries as well, although please vote for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment