Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 23 July 2012


I can finally show some work that I have been working on lately! This was created as a sample pitch for a children's story, about a lovely couple who live in the woods with their dog :-) 

Its really hard, as I have been working on so many projects this past month, including several new children's e-books (another one with Tickle Teasers as well!), a new lifestyle website/magazine, and posters, which I cant share just yet and its driving me crazy! But bare with me, all will be revealed soon and it would be worth it, some pretty good work there if I do say so myself! 

Enjoy my lovely wooden house for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment