Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! 
This last year has been crazy, I have had the opportunity to do so many things illustration-wise, and have learnt many new things, I feel more comfortable with my 'style' of work, and really do believe it is looking good in comparison to when I first started!

At the moment I have quite a bit of work going on, including a new blog series of illustrations for a great writer and 2 children's books, one to be published as an E-Book!
So lets hope this year sees many more interesting and fun projects for me!

To start off the year I thought I would share an illustration I created recently for a New York publication, although it wasn't used in the end :-( 

For an article written about by a woman who recently moved, she reflects how life is different in the 2 communities while collecting her morning paper.


Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment