Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 24 October 2011

'Oopsy Daisy Katie' on Illustration Rally

I recently started working more on children's illustration, and entered some of the work into the Illustration Rally picture book competition, which was a great competition where the winner gets to meet with Mike Jolly of Templar publishing and discuss their portfolio!! A great opportunity im sure you would agree!

So I've been working on some spreads for a story based on the silly things my cat Katie does (and there are quite alot!). During a uni project many moons ago, I created a pop-up book called 'Oopsy Daisy Katie', and decided to start with this again and create still illustrations for it. 



These are the first 2 spreads I created, and entered into the competition, which you can see on the Illustration Rally blog:



Ive also completed a few more since then:



Im having great fun with this book, and all the things Katie gets up to, so fingers crossed for the rally!

No comments:

Post a Comment