Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

The AOI Images 35 Exhibition at the Bankside Gallery

Over the weekend I took the time to visit the AOI's latest images show at the Bankside Gallery, and very glad I did as there was some excellent work on show, as well as some entries from several people I know!






Loved this huge papercut illustration, the detail is brilliant!

There was some good children's illustration there as well.



I was very happy to see several Middlesex University people in the show, including my previous tutor Andy Baker! 
Its on until friday, so would recommend visiting if you can!



No comments:

Post a Comment