Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

The Kennedys Program

I recently applied for the Kennedy's program, a great opportunity to work in amsterdam as one of 'the 6 kennedy's' for Wieden+Kennedy for 6 months! 
A huge 938 people applied, with only 6 places thats tough competition!


 To apply you needed to create any answer to the question 'What does the Future look like?', and here are a few designs I first came up with:



I was thinking of a more personal approach, after all moving to a new country for 6 months is a very big step! 
However, I then settled on a more humorous idea, and came up with this:
Cant wait to hear who is selected!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope you get through hun - can come visit you in the dam : )

    ReplyDelete