Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

The Little Epic Zine is Here!!!

Im very excited that one of the projects Ive been working on recently is finally revealed!!

The Little Epic Zine is finally printed and ready to be released. As mentioned earlier on my blog, its a collaborative project initiated by the wonderful Katie Green and her sister Jemma, a 44 page zine that brings together talented poets and illustrators from all over the world.


Contributors Page (You can just make out my section at the bottom, 2nd up on the right!):


A few sneek peeks:



When Ive received my copy, I can reveal the work that I created for the zine, I know Katie is already taking pre-orders in her etsy shop for the zine, which you can check out HERE

Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment