Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 11 February 2011

Designs for MouthLondon

A few days ago I was contacted by MouthLondon to create some designs to be used on bags, hoodies etc that will then be auctioned off for charity! 
Despite the short time frame, I gave it a go and came up with a few designs, and I think they look pretty cool!




The Brief was pretty open, about writing and literature, while incorporating the MouthLondon title. 
I cant wait to see what the look like!

The event also coincides with the launch of the next issue of the magazine, and looks to be a brill night. You can check out details on the Facebook Event Page, for location and events and what not, make sure you put yourself on the guest list if you wanna go!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. Thanks for helping us out! We'll be in contact again soon!

    ReplyDelete