Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 27 January 2011

Marks and Spencer Valentine Card!

This morning I was very happy to receive a sample of the Valentine Card I have in the Marks and Spencer range from the lovely people at Tigerprint!
Its soo beautiful, much more gorgeous than I expected! 


Its not too girly so perfect for both sexes, I love the bow and little sparkly bits on the cage, just the kind of thing for me! The words are really nice, just the kind of thing I would like to say to my other half this valentines!


Im totally in love with it, and cant wait to go and hunt it down in the shops and see it on the shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment