Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 8 November 2010

Dog Characters

I know I have neglected the blog of late, that is due to being extremely busy! At this moment in time im currently working on 2 logos, a restaurant brand, recipe cards for Eat Me Magazine, the SketchBook Book, and have several other projects in talks! Phew! 

But I can give you a sneak peak of what I have been working on lately with the logos, these were created for the pitch:


Aren't they cute!?

Although not used in the initial logo, look out for them coming on stationary from yours truly soon . . .

Something else im working on, as if I don't have enough to do!

1 comment: