Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 29 November 2010

Cracking interview with the brill writer Sophie Amono!


Ive been interviewed by the wicked writer Sophie Amono, over at her Fried Eggs Blog!
Ive been following Sophie's blog since she set it up a few months ago, when she was fired from her office job and decided to go back to uni to follow her dreams of doing fashion journalism! Her blog posts are a laugh a minute, and I feel honored to be the first interview featured on there!

I had such a laugh answering some of the questions, (chicken and chips or chicken chow mein??).
Hopefully its informative, so check out the post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment