Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 21 October 2010

Knitted Socks!

Winter is most definitely here now, and I'm giving in and getting the thermals out :-(
So it was time I knitted something warm that wasnt for baby but for me! 

As I get REALLY cold feet (bad circulation apparently!) I decided on socks, and found this really great pattern which is knitted on 2 needles, not circular as most patterns ask! (Which, if you're a knitter would understand as not being the easiest needles to get to grips with!)


They came out lovely, and are very warm, perfect to go over winter boots/converse!
Here they are being modeled by my mum (who has now claimed these once I finish the pair!).


I now have many orders from friends who want some for xmas . . . . .

1 comment: