Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 2 August 2010

SketchBook Wrap Party


Last nights SketchBook party was a raving success, with the place packed within the first hour! We also had channel 5 filming! Amazing! Oh and someone bid on my work wooo!


 My work on show.

Some images of the work on display:










We had a live band (though i didnt quite catch their name, however they were pretty good!) and you can see the camera man filming away:


Some shots of people enjoying the night:






We also had yummy cupcakes and cookies from Ben's Cookies:


And my lovely editor Wafa:


It was a great night and such an amazing end to the Kingly Court studio experience! Cant wait for the next project!

2 comments:

  1. I bought your piece!Its lovely, thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thank you! Im glad you like it xxx

    ReplyDelete