Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

If I were a Book Cover . . .

This is a submission for the lovely people at Uppercase magazine.
Their latest topic is "If you were a Book Cover, what would you be...."
What a great topic!!


I chose a vintage romance novel, with my title being "Waiting for Perfection", i think that says it all!!
Like most ladies, im waiting for my knight in shining armour to whisk me off my feet and live happily ever after (sick!) . . . . hence the cover design.

I think i better stick to illustrating!

1 comment:

  1. Hello There! How’s it going? Interesting blog indeed!

    I really think that you’ll enjoy viewing my shoe design BlogSpot! All my designs happen to be hand-drawn too! Check it out and let me know what you think? Take care

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete