Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 12 July 2010

Another wonderful package!


I received another great parcel in my post last week!!
I was the lucky winner of a great blog competition run by Dawn over at Lovely Paper Blog.
My wonderful prize - 3 FULL TO THE BRIM packs of different papers!! 
Unless you are a collage/crafty artist, then perhaps my excitement will leave you baffled, but if you are a lover of paper (like me!!) then you will understand my sheer joy at opening each package and gasping in delight at the many different papers i now have the joy to use!

And may i point out that there are no doubles, each pack contains one of each different papers!!
It is most definitely the best competition i have won, and a big thank you to Dawn for her generosity!
I cant wait to work on some good projects worthy of these beautiful papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment