Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 2 July 2010

Another baby cardie!

Im still knitting away for my impending godchild who is due in September. I can actually reveal it will be my godDAUGHTER!! Another girl for the family, lots of pink! 
However, I have been working on this little cardie for just when shes born, its a quarter length fit, so doesnt get in the way of her tummy. 
It was knitted differently to how I usually knit jumpers, with this pattern you start all the bits and then add them to one needle and knit the jumper as a whole! But it came out ok, check out the cute little bumble bee button I attached to it:


Really cant wait for her to arrive and see her in these little wonders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment