Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 12 June 2010

Made in Peckham Project Revealed


As mentioned earlier, I have been working on a project to produce textile designs for various places in Peckham, London. Now that degree show time is upon us, Carolina has now finished putting the project together and revealed all on a website! 


This is the fabric created using the illustrations I created for the project, a lovely patchwork design!

You can see the other designs, and more info on the project on the website HERE.
I also think the fabrics are available to buy, as well as being shown at Carolina's MA Degree show which is being shown at Central St. Martins 21st-24th June. 

Leg permitting, I hope to make the show to see my fabric in the flesh, as well as hopefully buy one for my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment