Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 3 June 2010

Internship At Creative Review

Im very excited at the moment as I have got the opportunity to do an Internship at Creative Review! I had found out a few weeks ago and was extremely excited, especially since I also have my Candid Arts show in a few weeks, however when I ended up housebound last week I was devastated that I may have to give up such a great opportunity. 
But I'm very happy that Paul (the creative directer) is allowing me to work from home for the moment, with my first brief coming in this morning!! Woooo for the internet and creative review!!

Im hoping to start physio in a week or so, and now I'm desperate to start walking again so that I can visit the Creative Review offices!! 

For now, I start 'brain-storming' on my first brief . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment