Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Candid Arts Exhibition

I'm pleased to announce that I will be one of the 15 exhibitors showcasing their work at the Candid Arts Mixed Media Exhibition this June! Based just next door to Angel tube station, the Candid Arts Trust converted two Victorian warehouses into an amazing exhibition space, Ive been to several of their previous shows and have been impressed with the quality of work on display, and ecstatic that I'm now going to be one of them!!

The Mixed Media show runs 15th-20th June, more details about the company and other shows can be found HERE.

If you get the chance, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment