Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 3 May 2010

Annie Driscoll Exhibition @ Sketchbook Pop-Up Shop

Last night I had the honor of seeing one of my friends Private View of her first solo exhibition. 

Located at the fabulous Sketchbook Pop-up shop just off Carnaby street, Annie's work is an amazing mix of drawing and collage, with a vintage feel. 



An added touch was the interactivity of design on the walls, such as painted trees and birds flying through the work.
Also on hand to entertain was live music by Dervla O'shea, who has the most angelic voice ive ever heard! 



It was a great night, and Annie's work is on display until the 16th May, so you have plenty of time to check it out, as well as see what the brilliant people at SketchBook are up to!

You can see more of Annie's work HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment