Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 29 April 2010

'Pick Me Up' Art Fair @ Somerset House

Yesterday I headed down to Somerset House to check out a new exhibtion called "Pick Me Up'. 
 
Its a great show to go and see, full of work by 20 'up and coming' artists (a full list can be seen on the website HERE), several studios filled with screen printing and working illustrators, workshops, and the main stage occupied by the brilliant Rob Ryan, who has moved his studio and work down there for the entire length of the show! 








Seeing the studio was amazing, as was the surrounding walls filled with work, flyers, postcards, all sorts of inspirational bits and pieces. Makes me really wish I had a studio space as full as his!
 

Its a great show, entry only £5 and its on until the 3rd May, so not long to get yourself down there. I'd definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment