Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 28 February 2010

Valentine Designs pt2

A few more valentine designs. 
Ill be a bit quiet on the blog front for a while as im currently working on some pitches for a major card project! Im really excited about it although cant give anything away - sorry! So it will be taking up my time for the next week, as well as that im travelling to Malaga for a few days in desperate search for some sunshine! 
Although i will still have my sketchbook, cant leave illustration behind entirely!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gemma!
    Really love the Valentinescreations..especially the heart!!!
    Just to let you know I have given you an award in the chance I can get to know you better!! However please dont feel obligated to accept it x
    Take care
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete