Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Website Update


Now that I have lovely new work to show, I've started the slog that is updating my portfolio- its harder than it looks! But while going through my various folders of work, I came across my copies of Meow Magazine that I helped create and submit to during my last year of my degree course. They were such a learning experience and a joy to do, and feel quite sad to have handed it over to the students still at uni, and feel they need a good showing off! So I've updated my website with an added page showing off the first ever issues, giving them the glory they deserve! Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment