Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 25 January 2010

Friendship Greeting Card



So after the success of my last round of greeting cards, i promised that i would create some more. At the mo, im reading several craft magazines and books and feeling very inspired!
So here is the first one ive done, its a friendship card which im dedicating to my girlies, they have been very inspiring and supportive of me and my work, also they were the ones who sent me the text for this image, which reads:

"I look at you, then look at me, without my buddies where would i be? My friends, my sisters, my shadows, my world, where would i be without the girls? Giggles and tears, smiles and laughs, late night texts and photographs. We'll be together, until our last day, best girlies forever just wont fade away."

Beautiful! 

2 comments: