Welcome to my blog, a place to share, inspire and creatively think.
Feel free to visit my website http://cargocollective.com/gemmaluker
or email me g.luker@hotmail.com.
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 7 June 2009

Degree Show @ The Truman Brewery







These are some pics from the degree show, which was really well attended! Very pleased with my space and display despite a few hiccups, and really pleased with my classmates shows as well! Think we all deserve a big pat on the back for the brilliant show we had on!

3 comments:

  1. Well done, looks really good! :) My degree show is on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hulloo! i came to this show mainly to see the FDSP as im studying that course next year at Middlesex! looking forward to it!

    Had a quick look round graphics etc and picked up your card as it was pretty! like your work alot, i like to use similar techniques in fashion illustration :)
    hope it all goes well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did this too! we were in t4? maybe? can't remember and it rained and leaked everywhere!

    ReplyDelete